Complaints procedure

Attorney Consulting Group International (hereinafter: “ACG International”) will do everything in its power to provide you with the best possible service. Still, it may be that certain aspects of our service have not been to your satisfaction. If this happens, and consultations with the attorney in question prove unsatisfactory, you may file an official complaint with ACG International. Please send your letter to “The complaint-handling officer at ACG International”.

A complaint may pertain to the effectuation and performance of the agreement entered into between yourself and ACG International, the quality of our services or the invoiced amount. In this context, our firm’s complaints procedure applies to both the attorney who provided the services in question and to (the) individual(s) for whose work the attorney is responsible. The complaint must be filed within three months following the moment the acts or omissions giving rise to your complaints came to your attention or could reasonably have come to your attention.

Your complaint will be handled by one of our complaints officers ( E. Nordmann LLM or A. Mouritz LLM). They will be handling your complaints in the following manner:

Within one month following the receipt of your complaint, the complaints officer will inform both you and the person about who you complained about his or her evaluation of the validity of the complaint, stating reasons and including his or her recommendations if relevant. In deviation of the aforementioned one-month term the complaints officer will inform both you and the person about who you complained about the term in which he or she will provide you with an evaluation of the validity of your complain, stating reasons.

The complaints officer will allow both you as complainant and the person about whom you complained to give a statement regarding the complaint. As a complainant you do not owe any fees for the costs of handling your complaint.

If you feel the complaints procedure has not led to a satisfactory result, you may file a complaint with the competent judge of the Amsterdam District Court. In addition, you may file a complaint with the Dean of the Amsterdam Bar Association.