ACG International : A full service law firm
Attorney Consulting Group International (ACG International) is a full-service law firm focused on companies that are engaged in international trade and innovation. ACG International is based in Amsterdam, and active around the globe. ACG’s attorneys are known for being individual experts in their fields and for their ability to join forces across practice areas and borders, to get deals done and to find solutions that achieve the best results for our clients’ needs.
How we best serve your needs and get the results you want to achieve:
We believe that clients today are looking for a legal adviser who is quick, efficient, down to earth, proactive and cost-aware. We use our knowledge and experience to help our clients mitigate risks and navigate the pitfalls. We share our deep-seated local knowledge and (international) networks, a spirit of collaboration and the drive to exceed client expectations in The Netherlands as well as abroad.
Our clients work internationally, and so do we.
In addition to the services you were already familiar with (such as: Corporate Law and Business Structuring, Employment Law, Business and Commercial Law, Contracts, International Private Law, Litigation) our specialists also assist you in:
- all legal matters with regard to Tech, Data, IT and Transactions
- documenting all available IP and furthermore capturing the IP value to reflect true company worth
- preparing your company for the correct and timely implementation of the GDPR and helping your company discover the data within in order to achieve compliance. In addition we perform data analysis for litigation discovery and cyber security investigations.
- cross-border business transactions, using our experience with different national mentalities involved and the exact wording in your contracts in order to avoid expensive misunderstanding and mistakes.
- international clients in entering and penetrating the EU-market with a perfectly tailor-fitted legal structure.
- obtaining the right working papers when your company has been commissioned for work to be performed in Switzerland
- litigating your case in the Dutch courts. Apart from the regular Dutch proceedings which are performed in Dutch only, our litigators also act on your behalf at the newly established fully English procedure (as per mid 2018) at the Netherlands Commercial Court (NCC) in Amsterdam. International as well as Dutch companies can opt for this court procedure fully performed in the English language. The NCC is a special court with dedicated judges who have expertise and experience in large commercial disputes. Disputes can be of any nature.
- Last but not least we assist Dutch businesses on the Dutch market and abroad with a wide range of services.